Helloo !
I think there was very long time last
I wrote my late article. Now I’m getting buzy, and everything is pulsing and
there’s fun ! after everything I do, I think
now I’m gonna write about musical things. A genre, exactly. TRANCE ! It is a
kind like beating music, but you know, if you listening kind of music from
Hardwell songs, it’s very annoying if it’s not your type of music (but everyone
have their own sense, too) but if you listen
this one, it’s sounds cozy, but still beatin’ and the most I love from trance
IS, you can enjoy the music, love the beat, listen the sing (if exist) and
dance with it without losing your mind.
There’s one state that I love to
hear it, A STATE OF TRANCE ! sounds cool, huh !? it’s mixed from some or more
of music, synthesized and – wow ! sounds amazing. It’s Armin Van Buuren’s works
with his great team to makes a great music.
He was made soo many music, which
called an episode, A State of Trance 650, 611, 659, etc. Armin was made many
albums too, intense, 138 : Who’s afraid, and so on. When I listen this music, I
can feel many different, like sound’s quality, it’s a perfect compilation of music
! and I think it’s a perfect music to hear when you’re in such a ‘damn’
situation, or your heart beating, pulsing, when you’re in a great trouble, and
your soul need some stimulation. Just listen this type of music. You can relax,
enjoy your situation and even your trouble, ‘cause the music compulsing, you
can enjoy it without forgetting the trouble, even enjoy it ! different from any
other genre, they’re offering a great sensation to forget the situation, and
enjoy the music for a while (then you’ll remember all when the music is done,
LOL).
Armin Van Buuren always offers a music with digital sense. He quietly often to tell everybody from his music "future music" ! sounds cool, i think i become able to imagine that "future" of music. That's what i loved from his music, too.
At least, I just want to say, it is my own statement..
take your cold drink and enjoy state of trance !

Komentar
Posting Komentar